Pages

Music Heads

Me and my dudes are all music heads,ask us a question and im pretty sure one or two of us can answer that question.We enjoy it,we make fun of rappers,I mean who doesn't do that.Some of us rap,some not so much(Me) for me as a person watching them work inspires me.I would always like to be that person that inspires them or helps them in some kind of way,i mean it's type cool.For me these guys are serious about their talent and want to become the best at it.I met plenty of people before but none like this in a way because they are very determined.So I say thanks to those who helped me and to those who I've helped in the past, you all are inspiration for me to move forward with my talents as well.What we all do is art in a different way,so thanks to my dudes and to those who have helped me.Aight.Peace. - Quest!on K!D

No comments: